Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Firey Bolero

I know, this post is nearly obscene. Gratuitous chest shot. But the hair and face were just not working that day.

This is the Debbie Bliss Firery Bolero from IK Summer '05 for my MIL. I am still not sure about the pattern and the fit. See the bags under the arms? See the very short length? See all the dangling ends (I have not sewn it up; it still may be ripped).

So please, fair knitters, vote now! Leave me a comment if you have any feelings either way. I am still torn.

4 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...the under-arm bags concern me too. It looks smoother and less baggy in the magazine. Have you blocked it yet?

Otherwise it looks cute and the rack isn't half bad either ;-)

-Monica

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Anne Margaret said...

Not liking the bagging, either. Sort of defeats the purpose of a bolero (if there is one!). But hey, nice rack!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Well, I didn't notice the bags until you mentioned them, and I thought it looked adorable on you (and I'm quite envious of your girlish figure). But, then again, I'm still a novice knitter and have yet to make my first garment, so what do I know?

Hey - my word verification is "niceymw" -- cute, huh? Is that a sign?

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger DustBunniesCanWait said...

I don't like the baggyness, it would drive me nuts to wear it :( Great pic though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home