Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Finishing month is ALMOST finished

Time to review: April was finishing month.

Things completed:

1. Dulann Sweater: Frogging complete. Check.

2. Denim Jacket: finished, gifted and recieved. Check.

3. Bolero: finished, gifted and received. MIL loves it! Check.

4. Sockpaloooza sock: finished, gifted, mailed. Check

That is 4 out of the 5.

STILL in progress:

1. Green summer tweed cardigan: Part of i-cord edging is finished. Closure bought. Maybe 2 hours of work to do.

2. Green vest for nephew: BLOCKING. Needs tag.

3. Bamboo Shoulder scarf: Blocked, needs fringe. I grabbed this on impulse at Holly Spring for a simple project. It was fun and fast.

Unexpected finishes:

1. Sheet of garment tags for my work. I liked the Baby David tag so much I decided to make my own tags for everything. Its the fun small things that can make your knitting so special. I decided on the name KNITZANITY for myself, since it expresses the intensity of my fascination with knitting. And it echoes the spelling of my name.

2. Secret project to be gifted soon. Stay tuned!

3 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Impressive! I'm still plugging away on the same two projects which are so boring that I don't really feel like showing "progress" photos. I'm hoping some of your mad knitting skillz will rub off on me this weekend!

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Bess said...

Wow! I am impressed too. How I long to be a finished object knitter. I think I'll copy your Finish It Month idea.

Thanks

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger DustBunniesCanWait said...

WOW! I need some of your commitment . So many WIPs so little interest in finishing them :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home